We Will Help You Sell Your SW Florida Home – Fast!
Selling your Southwest Florida home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® whose area of expertise is in the area where you’re selling a home is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why. Our expertise in the Cape Coral – Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, North Fort Myers, and Lehigh Acres real estate market will help ensure that you get the best price for your property.
Sellers Benefit From Our Unique Home Selling System
Selling a SW Florida Home? Our finely-tuned Unique Home Selling System is a marketing program that will present your home in front of the right buyers and sell it in the shortest amount of time. Find out how much your home is worth and how we can help you get top dollar for your home.
What We Will Do For You:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Send a Home Valuation Request us to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.