We Will Help You Find Your Southwest Florida Dream Home
Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® to help you to find and buy your dream home is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from helping you find the home that best suits you and your family to assistance throughout the financing and closing process. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Home Buyers Benefit from our Experience and Negotiating Skills
Buying a SW Florida home? We will help you find the home of your dreams by taking the time to listen and understand your needs and desires. Once we know what you want, we will work tirelessly to find the right home for you, because no one should have to compromise when it comes to such a huge purchase.
We specialize in Cape Coral waterfront homes, and we can help you find your dream home in Southwest Florida at the best price.
Whether you’re a first time homebuyer or a seasoned veteran we have all the resources you need to buy real estate in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, and the surrounding area.
As Your Agent, we will never try to SELL you a property. We will help you buy a home that is right for you and your budget.
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.