We’re always on the lookout for awesome #SWFL blog post to share so he’s one we just couldn’t pass up! Enjoy and please feel free to share!
17 Astonishing Images That Will Make You Want To Live In SW Florida
1. From up above…
2. …to down below…
3. …to up close and personal…
4. …there is no denying that the Gulf Coast of Florida is majestically stunning.
5. With sunsets that make time seem to freeze…
6. …and beaches made of dreams…
7. …and a candy sky so delicious you’ll want to eat it…
8. …Florida’s Gulf Coast is the place to be.
9. The warm Gulf water will invigorate your soul.
10. You can take forest walks for unique sights.
11. Float your way to happiness.
12. Get front row seats to glimpse all the wildlife.
13. Sail for days.
14. Or paddle your way into the open sea.
15. No matter what activity you want to partake in, your eyes will never get bored.
16. So sit back, relax…
17. …and soak it all in.
Click here to view this awesome video on The Beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel if you don’t see the video box below.
Click here to view original article.
I’m always happy to answer any questions and educate my clients on what options will benefit them most in the purchase of a new home, condo or lot in the area. Please feel free to share this blog post with anyone you feel might be interested or find value in this information.
We invite you to like us on facebook, follow us on twitter and connect with us on linkedin. We hope that you find our website to be a great source of information and visit often. Whether you are looking for Homes for Sale, Moving Resources, or even Mortgage Information everything you need is right here.
We will always be available for personal service by phone or email, so feel free to contact us with questions any time! My offices are located on 2326 Del Prado Blvd. S., Cape Coral, FL 33990. You can reach me at 239-425-2503 or email me at Bob.Ashworth@gmail.com and you can visit my website at www.BobAshworth.com.